Licences for Use:The User warrants to Tendam, S.A (hereinafter SPRINGFIELD) that he/she is the sole and exclusive owner of all rights of the photographs, either by its authorship or by legitimate cession. The User grants to SPRINGFIELD, free of charge, for Spain and the rest of the world, perpetually from the receipt of an e-mail containing the tag "#okspringfield", the rights of exploitation (reproduction, distribution use, transformation and public communication rights) over the Photographs, for their publication in social media, websites and newsletters.
User's Obligations:The User is solely responsible for the Photographs he/she sends. In this sense, for the purposes of these Terms & Conditions and without limitation, the following types of Photograph are expressly prohibited:
• Those infringing any law or local, national, or international regulation that may apply.
• Those infringing the legitimate rights of any person.
• Those infringing any image, intellectual, industrial or other property rights.
• Those breaching the right to personal intimacy and the privacy of any individual.
• Those that are defamatory or constitute libel, threat or coercion.
• Those that are untrue, inaccurate or misleading.
• Those that are obscene, contain child pornography or are objectionable in racial, ethnic or other terms (at our complete discretion).
• Those intended to supplant the identity of any person.
• Those containing other outside elements that may cause alterations in the equipment and applications of Users and/or of SPRINGFIELD. By way of non-limiting example: computer viruses, “Trojan horses", errors in functionality and operability ("bugs"),"time bombs","cancelbots".
• Those constituting advertising of any kind for products and services unrelated to SPRINGFIELD.
Indemnification:You agree to hold SPRINGFIELD, harmless and indemnify the brand against all claims arising out of or related to your breach of any of these Terms and Conditions of Use or the prevailing legislation.
Recipients of the data: Tendam Services, S.A and Olapic Inc (Managers of the Treatment). No data is transferred to third parties, except legal obligation.
Rights: access, rectification, erasure, object to processing, restrict processing and data portability.