COMPETITIONS AND PRIZE DRAWS TERMS AND CONDITIONS
CONTEST: “in SPRINGFIELD xmas is...”.
CLAUSE 1 – ORGANIZING COMPANY.
Tendam Retail, S.A, with registered office at Avenida. del Llano Castellano nº51, 28034 Madrid and with NIF A08099459, owner of the brand SPRINGFIELD (hereinafter SPRINGFIELD), organizes on the dates indicated below, the free contest without obligation to purchase called “in SPRINGFIELD” xmas is…” (hereinafter the Contest) in accordance with the following Rules.
CLAUSE 2- TERM AND PARTICIPATION REQUIREMENTS.
All persons of legal age residing in Spain, Portugal, France, Belgium, Hungary, Austria, Bulgaria, Denmark, Finland, Germany, Ireland, Italy, Luxembourg, Mexico, the Netherlands, Poland, and Sweden who, from 22 December to 26 December 2022, do the following are eligible to participate:
· Follow SPRINGFIELD's Instagram account, @springfieldofficial.
· Leave a comment on Contest’s post indicating a favorite Christmas tradition. The tradition can be specific to the country, your city or the entrant's own.
Participation in the Contest implies that the participant complies with the stated requirements and respects and complies with Instagram's terms and conditions.
Instagram does not sponsor, endorse or manage, in any way, this Contest and is not associated with it.
CLAUSE 3.- PRIZES.
Twenty (20) winners will be chosen and will be rewarded an exclusive discount code of 10% EXTRA applicable to purchases of clothes from the http://myspringfield.com/ online store in the participant's country. The discount will be applied on the remarked price of the clothes and will be redeemable from January 1 to January 8, 2023.
The prize is non-transferable and cannot be exchanged for cash.
CLAUSE 4.- CONTEST.
The Contest will be held on December 27, 2022 at SPRINGFIELD's headquarters and a jury made up of 3 people from SPRINGFIELD's Marketing Department will choose 20 winners according to the most original and appropriate responses to SPRINGFIELD's image.
CLAUSE 5.- PRIZE DELIVERY.
The winners will be contacted by private message via Instagram from December 27, 2022, and will receive personalized discount code.
The winners authorize SPRINGFIELD to publish in its website and social networks, as well as in any of the Brand's official communication channels, without generating any right in his/her favor to receive any compensation their Instagram profile and comment.
CLAUSE 6.- PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION.
a) Responsible parties:
TENDAM RETAIL S.A., NIF: A08099459, D. Social: Avenida del Llano Castellano 51, Madrid, tlf.: +34 91 387 34 01. DPO: firstname.lastname@example.org
b) Purpose and legitimacy:
To process your participation in the Contest and, if applicable, to proceed to the delivery of the prize with the appropriate tax withholdings - Execution of the contract: Subscription.
b) Data treatment:
Data provided or others that, additionally, we may request for the development of the aforementioned purposes.
For the development of the purposes foreseen above, it is not foreseen that your data will be communicated to third companies, except for legal obligation.
TENDAM RETAIL SERVICES, S.A, as data processor together with other suppliers who will act under the instructions of TENDAM RETAIL S.A.
d) International transfers:
The winner's data may be published on the different Web Platforms or Social Networks of SPRINGFIELD. This publication may involve an international transfer to a country whose data protection regulations are not equivalent to those of the European Union.
The interested party, through its participation in the Contest, accepts such transfer, without prejudice that TENDAM RETAIL S.A. may adopt additional measures to ensure the level of data security.
e) Retention period:
Once the contest has ended, your data will not be processed.
Access, rectification, opposition, deletion, portability, revocation of previously given consent, limitation to the treatment through the e-mail email@example.com in the section MY ACCOUNT or by letter addressed to addressed to TENDAM RETAIL S.A., A/A DPO, Avda. del Llano Castellano 51 (28034 Madrid).
CLAUSE 7.- ACCEPTANCE OF THE RULES AND RESPONSIBILITY.
- The mere facto participating in the Contest implies the full acceptance of these Rules.
- SPRINGFIELD reserves the right to modify the Contest Rules, partially or totally, at any time. SPRINGFIELD also reserves the right to cancel the Contest in case of any irregularity. Once any modification is made, it will be duly notified to the participants on the website http://www.myspringfield.com/.
- SPRINGFIELD reserves the right to exclude from participation in the Contest all those participants who, in its opinion, are in breach of any of the conditions of participation included in these Terms and Conditions. The exclusion of a participant, for any reason whatsoever, entails the loss of all rights derived from his/her status as such.
- Any abusive or fraudulent use of these Rules will result in the consequent disqualification of the participant in the Contest. By way of example, but not limited to, it will be understood that abuse or fraud occurs when a participant registers on the Website using a false identity or identities of third parties without their consent, or attempts to register on the Website on repeated occasions.
- SPRINGFIELD is exempt from any liability in the event of any error in the data provided by the participants themselves, which would prevent their identification.
CLAUSE 8.- APPLICABLE LAW – DISPUTE.
These Rules are subject to Spanish law. Any claim related to the Contest must be sent in writing to Tendam Retail, S.A. to the attention of the SPRINGFIELD Department at the following address: Avda. del Llano Castellano 51, 28034 Madrid, before thirty (30) days after the closing date for participation in the Contest, as indicated in these Rules. In case of dispute in the application or interpretation of these Rules and in the absence of an amicable agreement, any dispute shall be subject to the courts of the city of Madrid.