- 3. How to register on myspringfield.com
- 4. How to change your details and stop receiving communications
- 4.2 Delivery to a collection point
- 5. I've forgotten my password. What should I do?
- 6. Shipping methods, delivery time and costs
- 7. Payment methods
- 8. Payment error
- 9. Fraudulent use of your card
- 10. Find your size
- 11. Postcode error. What should I do?
- 12. Tax invoice
1. WHAT IS INCLUDED IN THE PRICE
All prices shown on our website are inclusive of VAT and other local taxes. However, they do not include postage, details of which are listed separately.
2. I WOULD LIKE TO BUY AN ITEM THAT IT IS NOT AVAILABLE
Items that are not in stock on the online store are not normally shown as available for purchase. However, you may call any of our physical stores to see if they have the item you are looking for in stock. Find your nearest store in the Store section.
3. HOW TO REGISTER ON MYSPRINGFIELD.COM
To register, go to the 'Register me' link in the top right corner of this page. It's simple - all you need to do to
create your new myspringfield.com account is fill in some personal details.
Once you've registered, you'll be able to enjoy the following advantages:
- You won't have to keep entering your shipping details every time you buy something.
- You'll be kept up to date on our exclusive promotions, discounts, and much more, if you select so.
4. HOW TO CHANGE YOUR DETAILS AND STOP RECEIVING COMMUNICATIONS
Login on myspringfield.com and go to 'My Account' at the top right corner of the page, and you can access the
platform where you can amend any details you need to.
If you want to stop receiving our email communications, just go to 'My Account', select 'Edit my details' and uncheck the 'I want to receive the latest from Springfield by email' box at the bottom of the page.
4.2 DELIVERY TO A COLLECTION POINT (COMING SOON):
The customer can collect their order from the collection points (hereinafter "CP"), which can be viewed at any time in the website's drop-down menus within the delivery section. The customer must select the "Pick up at Collection Point" option during the purchase process, and the customer can enter a post code, city and country. Once entered, a window will open with a map and the location of the nearest CPs. This way, all of the CPs available for this collection method will be displayed. The customer must only pay the delivery costs for orders under €50[ARS1] , in which case the shipping costs will be €2.99. The customer will be sent a delivery notification prior to receiving the order. Once the order has arrived at the address stated, the client will receive another notification informing them of the arrival of their order.
5. I'VE FORGOTTEN MY PASSWORD. WHAT SHOULD I DO?
If you've forgotten your password, just click 'Login' at the top right corner of the page, and then click 'I've forgotten my password'. Enter your email address and we'll send you an email to reset your password.
6. SHIPPING METHODS, DELIVERY TIME AND COSTS
Shipping costs may vary depending on the total purchase and shipping address. Shipping will be free of charge in certain cases.
*These are an indicative periods, being only mandatory the deadlines included in the General Conditions of Purchase.
- Home delivery: Remember, you can provide us with a delivery address that's different from your
You'll be sent an email the day before receiving the order, and another in the day the order arrives to the destination.
If you're not at home when the courier tries to deliver your order, they'll send the order to the nearest Pick up Point and notify you with the steps to follow to collect it.
- Store delivery (only available in Luxembourg):You can collect your order from your chosen Springfield shop. At the moment we're unable to offer collection service at all of our shops but you can check this when ordering. Once your order arrives in the shop, you'll receive a notification, so you can collect it.
Customers' orders will be available for collection for a maximum of 15 days (from the date the order arrives at the shop), except as otherwise provided for under applicable regulations. If after this period the order has not been collected, it will be returned to the warehouse and you will receive a refund of your money.
7. PAYMENT METHODS
To pay for your purchases, you may use:
- • Credit card: VISA, Mastercard, American Express
- • Debit card: Maestro
- • PayPal
Payments will be made at the time of ordering. The total will be made up of the price of your items and the corresponding shipping costs, which will be excluded from any discounts applied in the case of promotions. You will receive proof of purchase by email, and you can also check the 'My account' > 'My orders' section if you logged in as a registered user to purchase your items.
8. PAYMENT ERROR
Email our Customer Service department at firstname.lastname@example.org and we can check what the issue was as soon as possible.
9. FRAUDULENT USE OF YOUR CARD
If you think your suspect your card has been used in a fraudulent way, you should let us know as soon as possible by emailing our Customer Service department at email@example.com.
10. FIND YOUR SIZE
We guide you in the process of choosing your size with the option ‘Find your size’ available within each product, a recommender that will suggest the most appropriate one based on people with your same characteristics. You will only have to provide us some details and we will take care of the rest, it’s really easy!
In addition, as a second option you can always check our size guide
11. POSTCODE ERROR. WHAT SHOULD I DO?
If the website doesn't recognise your postcode, please email Customer Service at firstname.lastname@example.org with a screenshot so that our team can add the postcode to the system.
12. TAX INVOICE
To obtain a tax invoice, please email Customer Service at email@example.com indicating your tax details (name, ID/DNI, full address, and telephone number) and our accounting department will issue it in due course.
13. ISSUES WITH MY ORDER
- A) I HAVEN'T RECEIVED MY ORDER. WHAT SHOULD I DO?
To check the status of your order, go to 'My account'. Go to the 'My orders' section and you'll be able to see the status of all your orders. If you have any queries, please email our Customer Service department at firstname.lastname@example.org
- B) WHAT HAPPENS IF I DON'T RECEIVE AN ITEM FROM MY ORDER?
The number of items on sale are those estimated to be in stock at that given point in time. Tendam will do everything in its power to supply all items ordered by all customers. However, certain cases may arise where, due to causes beyond Tendam's control like human errors or IT system incidents, we might be unable to provide an item(s) you ordered.
14. HOW TO CANCEL AN ONLINE ORDER
Online orders can't be cancelled or modified once you've made a payment. If you ultimately decide you don't want your order, you need to wait for it to arrive and then return it in the usual way.
15. ONLINE EXCHANGES AND REFUNDS
- Change: the substitution for the same product in another color and / or size is considered change.
- Return: due to a defect, receipt of an erroneous product or another reason other than the above.
- Withdrawal: return originated only by decision of the client.
- Certain items have special conditions of return and will not accept such return if they have been opened or unsealed. You have all the detail in the General Conditions.
- Return in physical store: Whenever you want to return something, we recommend you go to one of our stores in the same country where you made the purchase. You can return your orders in the stores of Springfield.
- Present the ticket you received in the confirmation email when you placed your order, (you can show it on your mobile or print it), along with the items to be returned. You can also find your ticket in the “my orders” section within your online account.
There are different procedures for changes, returns and withdrawals. Hereby we describe them:
- *In case of tare or defect: Tendam will be liable for the lack of conformity that manifests itself within three years from the delivery of the product / s, in accordance with the provisions of the General Conditions.
- Return in online store: You can also make your returns from the web. Remember that if you are going to return in store this step is not necessary.
- If you have purchased as a registered customer, log in to the website myspringfield.com and from the “my orders” section you can request a return.
If you bought as a guest, you can access the return from the link you will find in the emails we have sent you.
Once you have selected the items you want to return and have created the return, you will have to manage the collection of your order in the carrier’s portal.
You have to put all the items in a single package and stick on the outside the label provided by the carrier. Whenever you can, we recommend that you use the package where you received your order using the second adhesive tape closing, thus contributing to the environment avoiding generating more waste.
Likewise, we inform you that you have one month to make returns or exchanges for reasons other than a defect, defect or receipt of the erroneous product, as established in point 5 of the General Conditions of Purchase.
We remind you that you can only return or exchange a product, if applicable, by following the instructions indicated in our General Conditions of Purchase if the purchase has been made on the website springfield.com. If you have purchased any of our products in any other store, physical or online, you must contact the corresponding seller
16. HOW TO USE THE STORE LOCATOR
Remember, if the item you're interested in isn't available on the website, you can always search to see if we have it in our physical stores. Find your nearest Springfield store with our Store locator.