COMPETITIONS AND PRIZE DRAWS TERMS AND CONDITIONS
CONTEST: 10 €100 VOUCHERS
RULES OF THE PRIZE DRAW: 10 €100 VOUCHERS
CLAUSE 1. - ORGANISING COMPANY.
TENDAM RETAIL S.A. with registered address at Avda. del Llano Castellano No. 51, 28034 Madrid, Tax ID Number A 08099459, owner of the SPRINGFIELD brand (hereinafter "SPRINGFIELD"), is holding a free Prize Draw with no obligation to purchase on the dates outlined below called “10 €100 VOUCHERS” (hereinafter "the Draw") in accordance with the Terms and Conditions outlined herein.
CLAUSE 2. - DATES AND METHOD OF PARTICIPATION
The participation period runs from 6 July 2020 to 19 July 2020.
Those who wish to participate must:
- To be a person over 18 years of age.
To participate in the Prize Draw, participants must comply with the established requirements, and respect and comply with Instagram's terms and conditions.
Instagram does not sponsor, endorse, or manage this Prize Draw in any way, nor is it associated with it.
CLAUSE 3. - PRIZES.
10 prizes will be drawn. Each will consist of:
- A €100 PIN code.
The terms and conditions for winning the prize are as follows: Can only be redeemed on the myspringfield.com SPRINGFIELD online store, valid from 20 July 2020 to 31 August 2020. To use the discount, the PIN should be entered when completing the purchase. Valid for a single purchase of the same or higher value. If the total value of the garments is less than the voucher (€100) the difference will be lost. Can be combined with other promotions, offers or discounts, excluding those that require a promotional code. Do not apply to transactions including gift cards, and cannot be redeemed for cash.
Prizes are non-transferable and cannot be redeemed for cash. Purchases made on the online store using the PIN code provided will be governed by the general terms and conditions of purchase of this website.
CLAUSE 4. - PRIZE DRAW.
The Prize Draw will be held on 21 July 2020 at the SPRINGFIELD Head Office in Madrid, Avda. Llano Castellano no. 51, by drawing 10 winners at random. 10 additional participants will also be drawn for a reserve list.
CLAUSE 5. - PRIZE DELIVERY.
The winners will be contacted by direct message via Instagram from 21 July 2020. If any of the winners cannot be located within 24 hours or the prize is expressly rejected for any reason, SPRINGFIELD will proceed to the reserve list in the order they were drawn.
Once the prize has been accepted, each winner will receive a direct message via Instagram or an email explaining how to proceed. If the prize is rejected by all winners and reserve winners, the Prize Draw will be declared null and void.
The winners give their permission for SPRINGFIELD to publish their Instagram profiles on the SPRINGFIELD website and social media, as well as any of the brand's official communication channels, without giving rise to the right to any compensation in their favour.
CLAUSE 6. – WINNERS’ OBLIGATIONS.
The winners agree to:
- Publish 1 post and 1 story on their Instagram profile in August with the chosen SPRINGFIELD look.
- The @spingfieldmw, #springfieldisyou #okspringfield tags must be added to each of these publications.
CLAUSE 7. - PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION.
TENDAM RETAIL S.A., TAX ID: A08099459, Reg. address: Avenida del Llano Castellano 51, Madrid, Tel: + 34 91 387 34 01. DPO: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Purpose and legitimacy:
Process your participation in the Prize Draw and, where applicable, proceed to the delivery of the prize with the applicable withholding taxes – Contract execution: Subscription.
- Data processed:
Details provided and other additional data that may be requested for the aforementioned purposes.
It is not anticipated that your data will be communicated to third parties for the purposes set out above, unless legally required.
TENDAM RETAIL SERVICES, S.A. as a data processor together with other suppliers acting under the instruction of TENDAM RETAIL S.A.
- International data transfer:
The winner's details may be published on the various SPRINGFIELD websites and social networks. Such publication may involve an international data transfer to a country whose data protection regulations are not at the same level as Europe's.
By participating in the Prize Draw the interested party accepts this transfer, without prejudice to TENDAM RETAIL S.A. being able to take additional measures to guarantee the level of data security.
- Storage period:
Your details will not be processed once the Prize Draw has finished.
Access, rectification, opposition, deletion, portability, revocation of previously given consent, limitation to processing by emailing email@example.com, in the MY ACCOUNT section, or by post to TENDAM RETAIL S.A., A/A DPO, Avda. del Llano Castellano 51 (28034 Madrid).
CLAUSE 8. - ACCEPTANCE OF THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS AND LIABILITY.
1. By participating in the Prize Draw you are giving your full acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
2. SPRINGFIELD reserves the right to amend the Prize Draw Terms and Conditions, either partially or wholly, at any time. Likewise, it also reserves the right to cancel it or leave the prize null and void in the case of detecting any irregularity. Any amendments made will be duly reported to participants on the SPRINGFIELD website.
3. SPRINGFIELD reserves the right to exclude any participants it considers to be in breach of any of the Terms and Conditions from participating in the Prize Draw. The exclusion of a participant, whatever the reason, will result in the loss of all rights deriving from their condition of participant.
4. Any improper or fraudulent use of these Terms and Conditions shall result in the participant's disqualification from the Prize Draw.
5. SPRINGFIELD is exempt from any liability in the event of any error, where applicable, in the data provided by the winners themselves which could prevent them from being identified.
CLAUSE 9. - APPLICABLE LAW - DISPUTES.
These Terms and Conditions are subject to Spanish law. Any claims relating to the Prize Draw should be sent in writing to TENDAM RETAIL S.A. for the attention of the SPRINGFIELD Marketing Department at the following address: Avda. del Llano Castellano No. 51, 28034 Madrid, within thirty (30) days of the closing date of the Prize Draw. Any dispute arising from the application or interpretation of these Terms and Conditions which cannot be settled amicably shall be submitted to the Courts of the City of Madrid.