COMPETITIONS AND PRIZE DRAWS TERMS AND CONDITIONS
CLAUSE 1. - ORGANISING COMPANY.
TENDAM RETAIL S.A. with registered address at Avda. del Llano Castellano No. 51, 28034 Madrid, VAT Number A-08099459, owner of the SPRINGFIELD brand (hereinafter "SPRINGFIELD"), is holding a free Competition with no obligation to purchase on the dates outlined below called “#SPRINGFIELDISYOU” (hereinafter "the Competition") in accordance with the Terms and Conditions outlined herein.
CLAUSE 2. - COMPETITION DATES AND TERMS AND CONDITIONS
The participation period will run from 1st to 30th April 2020, inclusive.
Those who wish to participate must:
• Be over 18 years old.
• Share a photo with a look featuring SPRINGFIELD garments.
• Include the hashtag #spingfieldisyou and #stayhome in the comments
• Tag us: @spingfieldmw.
• Have an open Instagram profile.
To participate in the Competition, participants must comply with the established requirements, and respect and comply with Instagram's terms and conditions.
Instagram does not sponsor, endorse, or manage this Competition in any way, nor is it associated with it.
CLAUSE 3. - PRIZE.
1 prize will be awarded consisting of:
A promotional code to the value of €100, valid for a single purchase on the myspringfield.com online store, from 1st to 31st May 2020.
The prize cannot be redeemed for money.
CLAUSE 4. - COMPETITION.
A jury composed of employees in the Ecommerce Department at SPRINGFIELD will nominate the winning entry on 4th May 2020, evaluating entries and selecting the photo most suited to the spirit of the SPRINGFIELD brand. An additional winner will also be nominated as a reserve.
CLAUSE 5. - DELIVERY OF THE PRIZE.
The winner will be contacted by direct message via Instagram from 4th May 2020. If the winner cannot be located within 2 days, or the prize is expressly rejected for any reason and/or does not comply with the conditions established in Clause 2, SPRINGFIELD will proceed to the reserve winner.
If the winner cannot be located within 24 hours, or the prize is expressly rejected for any reason and/or does not comply with the conditions established in Clause 2, SPRINGFIELD will proceed to the reserve winner.
Once the prize has been accepted, the winner will receive an email explaining how to proceed and benefit from the prize.
If the prize is rejected by the winner, reserve winner, and second reserve winner, the Competition will be declared null and void.
The winner gives their permission for SPRINGFIELD to publish their photo, full name, and images on the SPRINGFIELD website and social networks, as well as any of the brand's official communication channels, without giving rise to the right to any compensation in their favour.
CLAUSE 6. - PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION.
TENDAM RETAIL S.A., TAX ID: A08099459, Reg. address: Avenida del Llano Castellano 51, Madrid, Tel: + 34 91 387 34 01. DPO: email@example.com
- Purpose and legitimacy:
Process your participation in the Competition and, where applicable, proceed to the delivery of the prize with the applicable withholding taxes – Contract execution: Subscription.
- Data processed:
Details provided and other additional data that may be requested for the aforementioned purposes.
It is not anticipated that your data will be communicated to third parties for the purposes set out above, unless legally required. TENDAM RETAIL SERVICES, S.A. as a data processor together with other suppliers acting under the instruction of TENDAM RETAIL S.A.
- International data transfer:
The winner's details may be published on the various SPRINGFIELD websites and social networks. Such publication may involve an international data transfer to a country whose data protection regulations are not at the same level as Europe's. By participating in the Competition, the interested party accepts this transfer, without prejudice to TENDAM RETAIL S.A. being able to take additional measures to guarantee the level of data security.
- Storage period:
Your details will not be processed once the Competition has finished.
Access, rectification, opposition, deletion, portability, revocation of previously given consent, limitation to processing by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org, in the MY ACCOUNT section, or by post to TENDAM RETAIL S.A., A/A DPO, Avda. del Llano Castellano 51 (28034 Madrid).
CLAUSE 7. - RIGHTS TO PHOTOGRAPHY.
By participating in this Competition, each participant declares and guarantees that:
• They are the author of the photograph and therefore hold all the intellectual property rights over it and any material that appears in it.
• If the photograph includes an image or images of a person/people, or any items subject to intellectual or industrial property rights, or the right to honour, privacy, and the image itself, the participant declares and guarantees that they have the corresponding permissions for the creation and publication of the photograph according to the terms and conditions and with necessary scope to comply with these legal Terms and Conditions. Otherwise, the contestant will be responsible for any claims from third parties whose rights have been violated and will exempt SPRINGFIELD from any liability.
CLAUSE 8. - ACCEPTANCE OF THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS AND LIABILITY.
1. By participating in the Competition you are giving your full acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
2. SPRINGFIELD reserves the right to amend the Competition Terms and Conditions, either partially or wholly, at any time. Likewise, it also reserves the right to cancel it or leave the prize null and void in the case of detecting any irregularity. Any amendments made will be duly reported to participants on the SPRINGFIELD website.
3. SPRINGFIELD reserves the right to exclude any participants it considers to be in breach of any of the Terms and Conditions from participating in the Competition. The exclusion of a participant, whatever the reason, will result in the loss of all rights deriving from their condition of participant.
4. Any improper or fraudulent use of these Terms and Conditions shall result in the participant's disqualification from the Competition.
5. SPRINGFIELD is exempt from any liability in the event of any error, where applicable, in the data provided by the winners themselves which could prevent them from being identified.
CLAUSE 9. - APPLICABLE LAW - DISPUTES.
These Terms and Conditions are subject to Spanish law. Any claims relating to the Competition should be sent in writing to TENDAM RETAIL S.A. for the attention of the SPRINGFIELD Ecommerce Department at the following address: Avda. del Llano Castellano No. 51, 28034 Madrid, within thirty (30) days of the closing date of the Competition. Any dispute arising from the application or interpretation of these Terms and Conditions which cannot be settled amicably shall be submitted to the Courts of the City of Madrid.